Friday, October 19, 2018

Poconos Rock Piles

From reader Mike:
To whom it may concern,

I've found a sizeable amount of cairns and rock formations when I lived in the Poconos. I can provide coordinates. At the time I lived there, there appeared to be no interest in these formations. The area is infested with Black Bears, so please be careful if you do visit the location. If you would like these coordinates, please let me know. I can tell you how to access the area and where you'll find them. Please reply if interested.

[I can forward an email address if you are interested in the details - PWAX]

3 comments :

Curt Hoffman said...

Peter -
Yes, please do send me the e-mail address. I know of quite a number of sites in the Poconos, but maybe not all of Mike's sites are on my inventory.

James Neara said...

Mike, peter and curt, I'd love to see these Pocono mountain sites. I'm aware of quite a few there, too. Would be great to partner with you all to document all these sites. Please call or text me at 267.629.1903. Thank you.
Jim Wilson, Nazareth, nortNortham County, pa

James Neara said...

I can be reached by email at jamesneara@gmail.com, jamwilson79@yahoo.com or jwilJWilson@northamptoncounty. Thanks.