Wednesday, September 26, 2007

An interesting structure

I featured this in one of the video clips yesterday: a kind of rock-on-rock made from a single rock with a broken piece twisted to the side so to as to overhang. It looks a bit like an animal.There was another smaller one up the slope but the photo did not work. Its existence re-enforces that this is not a random feature but a deliberate one. This is "looking out over" the same wetland to the west as in the previous post but further to the south.

2 comments :

Tim MacSweeney said...

Since I just noticed a fallen stone below the boulder it was on, I scrolled down the photo, right below where one might expect a stone turtle's right front leg - if they suffered from turtle vision...

pwax said...

I thought about the possibility of "Turtle". Just looked like something else to me.