Friday, March 14, 2008

Rock pile picture contest

What is the largest number of rock piles you can get into a single picture?

Note: modern piles not allowed.

I submit this picture [Click here]

Updated from comments:
JimP writes: I think you've got it beat, but this one from Larry Harrop is a very close second for the moment. CLICK HERE

Larry writes: Hold on now. Thats not fair because Peter's picture is a panorama where as mine is a single picture. Lets level the playing field with my panorama

I write: To be honest I think Larry could beat me. Maybe a panorama of the location in JimPs link would do the trick.

6 comments :

JimP said...

I think you've got it beat, but this one from Larry Harrop is a very close second for the moment.

CLICK HERE

Larry Harrop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Larry Harrop said...

Hold on now. Thats not fair because Peter's picture is a panorama where as mine is a single picture. Lets level the playing field with my panorama

Best if you copy and paste this address into your browser.
http://www.larryharrop.com/pano1.jpg

pwax said...

To be honest I think Larry could beat me. Maybe a panorama of the location in JimP's link would do the trick.

Tim MacSweeney said...

I surrender without a fight at this point - but you guys continue to amaze me.

pwax said...

Larry, I think your picture wins in a different category: largest number of beautifully formed cairns in a single picture.