Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Requesting Content

This is a sort of "shot across the bows" for the future of this blog. Repeat readers will have noticed a general slowing down of postings, an increased number of non-rock pile related and non-original articles. I am no longer living in Middlesex and there are not that many opportunities, being on a glacial outwash landscape. There is no mistaking that one of us (me or this blog) is getting old. 

I am going to go on posting what I can but it would be nice if readers kicked in a bit of content from their end. I know you are out walking in the woods. Send some photos, so we can share your journeys, as my journeys get fewer and farther in between.

3 comments :

Tim MacSweeney said...

I left a word or two about this, here and there at a couple of those facebook sites...

pwax said...

Thanks always.

Curtiss Hoffman said...

Peter -
I've been otherwise occupied for much of the past 2 months - but I've posted comments to several of your earlier posts this morning.