Tuesday, October 19, 2010

EMC open space plan to be discussed in Southborough

Reader Susan alerts us to a meeting. If anyone can go please do:

I just came across your latest post about the rock piles at EMC (http://rockpiles.blogspot.com/2010/10/emc-slow-motion-train-wreck-in.html). I hadn't realized they were starting to build over there.
I thought you might want to know that at their meeting tonight the Southborough Selectmen will discuss the EMC open space plan. I haven't seen the plan, so I'm not sure what if anything it has to do with the area near the rock piles. The meeting is open to the public and you are free to go and comment. Here's a link to the agenda: http://southboroughtown.com/Agendas/BOSAg101910.pdf.

1 comment :

pwax said...

I called the Southborough townhouse and reviewed the agenda. Apparently the public commentary is after the "endorsement", so there was not that strong a possibility that anything could be changed at this time - although I sent them an email.